Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Free Knitting Pattern from LionBrandYarns

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for a muff and hat and it looks like Samantha is their model:

    free pattern

    have fun,

    Laurie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the link, we should set up a knit along AG project.....that is a very cute cape and it could be used for Felicity and Elizabeth if it was made longer.....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute! I was hoping there would be a pattern for the cape as well, but [img]frown.gif[/img]

    But, when I finally buy her cape, I can make her a hat and muff and save a bit of money [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    no cape I got so excited and I didnt take time to read the pattern...well this is a nice little project in felting...maybe if I write them and tell them we need a nice cape pattern........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •